Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spaghetti Scrub cleans Green Star



I have a Tribest Green Life juicer which I absolutely love. If you are in LA you can buy a Tribest juicer at the Roland Store www.rolandinc.com
Over time the plastic plunger gets a brown film from all the carrots that have been juiced. I used the Goodbye Detergent Original Spaghetti Scrub with the corn cob coating to clean off this discoloration. Took some elbow grease but you can see from the before and after pics, it worked. The plunger is lying on the scrub.

1 comment:

  1. I was always worried that cleaning my kitchen gadgets & appliances with detergent/soap would make my food taste funny if I didn't rinse thoroughly, which has happened. So I had the tendency to over-rinse...before Goodbye detergent! Plus, the less you rinse, the more water you save.

    ReplyDelete